Well Andrew is 10 1/2 months old now...in 6 weeks, my baby will be 1 year old, how time flies! He's been so textbook on his milestones and when he hits them. He so badly wants to walk. He's very quick to grab your fingers and take off to wherever it is he decides to go. He is saying 'daddy' a lot even though I'm not 100% convinced he knows what he's saying. I think I heard 'mama' yesterday, but I'll wait for confirmation on that one before I get too excited! Our little guy is quite keen on music. He will stand in front of the iPod speakers and just bop or sway depending on the tunes. He just loves it all!
We had a lovely Thanksgiving in Nashville and Andrew got some QT with his aunts and grandparents. Thanks Anne & Jim for your hospitality! Andrew got to 'play' Granma's piano a little too...thankfully we don't have one of those at home! =) Here are some pics of our time in Nashvegas...

No comments:
Post a Comment