Friday, August 15, 2008

The honeymoon is over

Apologies for the delayed updated blogs already...it's been a hectic week. The honeymoon is over, I started my new part time job this week and thus back to reality. I'm very blessed to have found a great job that is extremely flexible and very family friendly. I'm working in the development office of a church up in Plano doing project management and event planning. My sister and mom will be helping with Andrew during the days I go to work.

Speaking of the little prince, it's unbelievable how much he's growing and really turning into a little boy! He's sitting up all by himself and is cutting his second tooth. He is so much fun and such a happy go lucky baby (except when he senses you're trying to put him to sleep). James and I are really enjoying every minute with him. Here are some pictures of his latest skill - sitting up...


Jamming on his new drum set

Cute as can be

Irresistable

1 comment:

b grrl said...

YAY, baby blog! :-D