So we're all settling into our 'back to school' routine even though technically nobody in the Walton family is actually going to school. I'm getting a little more used to the job thing and leaving Andrew somewhat regularly. Thankfully I know he is well taken care of when I'm not around so that makes it much easier. Since my schedule is so flexible, I'm still able to do my Stroller Strides class twice a week which really has made a difference for me. Andrew gets to come along and I get exercise, it's a perfect combo!
Andrew really enjoys the time he spends with his big cousins, he just loves to watch them do what boys do. Noah (8 yrs old) is so good with him and is a budding babysitter. He always plays with Andrew and really knows how to make him squeal with delight. I'm so thankful that Andrew has such fun playmates and I know he'll be up and running with them all too soon!
Alex, Noah & Andrew

1 comment:
omg, best video yet!! ADORABLE!! (this blog *ROCKS*!!!)
Andrew has the bestest cousins ever, give my love to those awesome little guys!
Hugs!
sarah
Post a Comment