Monday, October 13, 2008

The Circus Has Left Town

The past couple of weekends have been great fun but ever so exhausting. We've enjoyed all the visitors, including a lot of my extended family members for family weddings in the area. It's been so special for my tias and tios to meet Andrew and see what a special little man he is. He's always excited to take in new faces.


This past weekend we got to visit with two different sets of our dear friends, the Koonces and the Barclays. We were in London with Andi and Evans Koonce and they were the first people (other than hospital staff) to meet and hold Andrew. Needless to say, he's a little bigger than when they last saw him in March. Cari and Marshall Barclay were in town with their two kiddos for TX/OU weekend. As always we have such fun with them and it was so special since we got to celebrate their birthdays with them at Maggiano's....delicious! I have to admit that I'm looking forward to a nice quiet weekend at home, of course 'quiet' has a whole new definition these days! =)


In the past week, Andrew has cut his two top teeth. It looks like he's going to have a cute gap between them, but we'll see once they're all the way through. I really thought I'd miss his toothless grin, but the smiles he gives now with his four little teeth are priceless!! We're also learning that our boy has got some rhythm! He bops his little body everytime he hears music of any sort and boy does he get going. James is getting him ready for next year's Kentucky Derby...



Finally, I just have to post these pictures because they are so cute. James was grilling kabobs on Saturday right outside our front door and well, you have to see his audience.

No comments: