My little baby is 8 months old!! I just can't believe how fast it's going. He has really changed so much in the last two months, especially in the hair department. His hair is growing quite quickly and it's definitely got a light reddish tint to it thanks to those Irish genes of his!
It's so fun to watch his little sense of humor develop, he's becoming quite the ham. There have been times when I'm trying to put him to sleep and he'll do something funny and I can't help but laugh and he totally gets it! He will just look up at me and smile and giggle too. My favorite is when we're driving somewhere and he's just cracking up by himself in the back, it's so cute!
He is moving quickly too. He has pretty much perfected 'the worm' (circa 1984)movement as his form of crawling. It continues to amaze me how fast he is, especially when he has something in his sight that he wants to get to. Of course the child has PLENTY of toys...toys that stack, make noise, sing and roll, but yet he chooses to go for the dog bone or the wheel on his high chair. Check out the video of worm boy in action.
He's quite a strong little fellow and is already pulling himself up wherever he can. We've had to lower his crib to the lowest setting as he regularly, however wobbly, pulls his little body up onto his feet...it's rather amazing.
He would rather stand than sit most of the time, sometimes I have to physically make the kid bend in order for him to sit down. He's such a happy baby and it's so fun to watch him interact with other people too, especially women. We better be careful because this boy sure likes girls and my mom swears he blushes. James like to think he had something to do with that! =)
I have to post the pic of him in his first pair of jeans, he looks so darn cute in them. I'm trying to figure out what he's going to be for Halloween, there are so many options available it's a little overwhelming. Thankfully I still have some time to figure it out.
Helping daddy pack

1 comment:
Marissa, these pics are so fun, he has grown so fast, which is what i hear happens! He's super cute and i think will be a ladies man, haha!
sylvia
Post a Comment